Priming: strategies to boost the impact of your therapy
Time & Location
About the Event
'Priming is a non-conscious process associated with learning where exposure to a stimulus alters the response of another stimulus’ (Stoykov et al, 2017).
How can we deliberately use priming in our therapy to boost strategy uptake and enhance behaviour change? In this punchy 2 hour interdisciplinary workshop we’ll:
- play with priming ideas using language, motor and sensory approaches and visual materials
- touch on recent literature relating to priming in rehabilitation
- reference wellness movement priming practices and why they are so popular
- chat, sketch and practice techniques you can use immediately in your therapy or education sessions
And no, in spite of the picture, there won’t be coloured pencils! They are a reminder though that CPD can be light-hearted and different. Join us for this interdisciplinary session - we welcome all allied health professionals working in neuro-rehab. As a welcome gift on the launch of Saturday Shorts, we are offering places to this, our inaugural session, as complimentary. Book now to secure your place.
- Saturday Shorts - Neurotherapy$0$00$0