Disclaimer, copyright & privacy
By using this website, you agree that:
1. Neurotherapy – O.T Worldwide Pty Ltd and its partners, employees and agents (Neurotherapy) are not responsible for any consequences (including loss or damage or both) arising from using or accessing this website or any of its content (including links to other websites).
2. You will not make any claim against Neurotherapy for any loss, damage or expense that may arise from your use of this website or from your reliance on any of its content.
3. All content on this website is entirely at the discretion of the Webmaster and may be altered or deleted at any time.
4. Neurotherapy is not responsible for any content that appears on linked websites.
5. While all content of this website has been formulated with due care, Neurotherapy does not provide any guarantee that it is accurate, current, reliable or exhaustive. This website is intended to be for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide or replace medical or therapeutic advice.
If you have any questions about the above, please contact us at email@example.com
Linking to our website
We are happy for you to link to pages on our website, but please observe the following conditions:
1. Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site.
2. The context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
3. The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content i.e. the source of the material must be clear.
All materials and images published on this site are copyright to Neurotherapy – O.T Worldwide Pty Ltd (Neurotherapy) unless noted otherwise.
No part may be reproduced or re-used for any commercial purpose without the written permission of Neurotherapy.
Neurotherapy – O.T Worldwide Pty Ltd (Neurotherapy) records visits to this website and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
• user’s server or proxy address
• type of browser you are using
• date/time of the visit
• pages accessed and documents downloaded
We use this information to analyse our server traffic. We do not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities except where authorised or required by law.
We will only record your email address if you enter it on our website and you will then be added to our Neurotherapy mailing list. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ option when you receive an email.
Neurotherapy is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any linked websites.